Ealing is among the 10 best districts for good and outstanding government school network in London.
Westgate House and a newly completed property estate with facilities and closed to public transport in Ealing Area.
Compare to Kingston and Richmond, Harrow, Ealing properties are more affordable but at the same time enjoy the excellent school network and convenience to commute around in London.
Ofsted is UK country school ranking system, the best one is Outstanding, second is Good. Entering these Outstanding or Good ranking schools are the parents wishes for their children bring up in better environment and education foundation for later enter the university. Outstanding schools normally have lot of applications, sometimes need to queue for few months to years. Most of the time it is not immediately can get in when apply.
In UK, using the address to apply for schools need to be close enough. Westgate House postcode is W5 1YY, nearby High schools include:
- Ofsted Outstanding Secondary schools:
- The Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls, 1 mile away State school, Foundation School
- Drayton Manor High School, 1.5 miles away State school, Academy Converter
- Twyford Church of England High School, 1.7 miles away State school, Academy Converter
- St Ann’s School, 1.8 miles away State school, Community Special School
- The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School, 2 miles away State school, Voluntary Aided School
- William Perkin Church of England High School, 2 miles away State school, Free Schools
- Elthorne Park High School, 2.1 miles away State school, Community School
- Gunnersbury Catholic School, 2.3 miles away State school, Voluntary Aided School
- Ofsted Good Secondary Schools:11
- Independent Schools (Private): 8
How about Primary Schools:
- Ofsted Outstanding Primary schools: 6
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School, 1 mile away State school, Voluntary Aided School
- Castlebar School, 1 mile away State school, Community Special School
- Christ the Saviour Church of England Primary School, 0.9 miles away State school, Voluntary Aided School
- Perivale Primary School, 0.8 miles away State school, Community School
- Vicar’s Green Primary School, 0.6 miles away State school, Community School
- Montpelier Primary School, 0.2 miles away State school, Community School
- Ofsted Good Primary Schools: 12
- Independent Primary Schools (Private): 8
West London neighbourhood also have lot of woods parks and greenery. Ealing Common, Hanger Hill Park, Walpole Park, Pitshanger Park, Southall Park
Driving from Westgate to Richmond is about 20 minutes and 10 minutes to Wembley Stadium / Wembley Park and 10 minutes to Ealing Boardway mall and station, where can take Elizabeth line towards East to Canary Wharf banking district in half an hour and Heathrow airport is the same in half an hour.
The largest shopping mall White City Westfield is just 10 minutes from Westgate house. Where have lot of shops restaurants, cafes.
Westgate House is developed by Galliard Homes and O’shea，999 year lease tenur.
Westgate House has hotel designed 24 hours concierge security and CCTV, well managed, and safe place to live. The community of tenants and owners are all young professionals or couple. Have gymnasium, Sauna, Steam, Cinema, chic Coworking Space Office / Lounge, for resident to work there or have meeting with visitors. As now more company allow employees working from home, or university students studying this residence seems perfect for them.
Hotel entrance design. From the lounge can see far view in Wembley Stadium, the largest football stadium in London.
Closest grocery shop and post office just need to cross a road by tunnel in 5 minutes, have restaurants like pub and Japanese, Italian etc. Large Sainsbury superstore, 24 hours Mcdonald, large Asian supermarket also within short walking distance
The largest shopping mall in White City Westfield, is only 8 minutes by tube, nearest community like Kensington, Shepard Bush have many shops and restaurants. From Westgate house walking to Hanger Lane tube stations is only 5 minutes, Central Red line, to Bond Street station in Zone1 is only 21 minutes.
Sky Lounge Coworking resident office space
Private cinema for 10/12 people
Indoors have natural light and protect from outside busy traffic as private paradise：
Modern equipped kitchen and high specification interiors
HS2 station Old Oak Common station to Birmingham is only half and hour within 10 minutes drive from Westgate House.
To know more about this and other London properties, please email us.
發展商的簡介： CONNECTs of Westgate House to everywhere in London and outside London